ME2Way is located
in the Bath/Brunswick area and helps other businesses with their wireless
communications needs. We sell products that we strongly believe in
and we service most other brands as well. Whether your need is
for a new two-way radio system, additional two-way radios for your
existing system, repair of your radios, antennas or other equipment,
repeater/trunking service, cellular phones, pagers, wireless/wired
computer networking or just advice about your wireless system... give
us a shout. Our goal is to provide you with the very best products
and service to fit your individual needs. "Let our
business help your business communicate!"
Some of the services we offer:
- Sales and installations of two-way radios including
BK Radio (Bendix/King), ICOM, Kenwood (specific models
only), Midland-Maxon, Motorola (specific models only), RELM-Uniden and
Vertex-Standard two-way radios.
- Sales and installations of communication accessories such
as antennas, microphones, mounting brackets, power supplies, speakers,
lightning/static and surge protection, grounding equipment, solar
panels, inverters, wind generators, towers, etc...
- Service and Programming of most commercial two-way
- Conversions to Narrow Channel Spacing for older radios
(not all radios can be done economically).
- Annual inspections of your communication system with
a written report of the condition of your equipment.
- Repeater/Trunking service.
- Assistance with FCC License forms.
- Sales of Verizon and United States Cellular telephones
and cellular plans.
- Pagers for Business & Public Safety.
- Computer networking (wireless & wired), dedicated
circuits and Uninterruptible Power Supplies
- Commercial and residential satellite dish (18" to
- Tower climbing to install antennas, cabling & equipment.
- Installations of Generators (Diesel, Gasoline & Propane),
Solar Panels and Wind Generators (NABCEP certified installer).